Thursday 17 May 2012

Working with Our Church!

Hola amigos in Christ,

Many blessings and a warm brotherly hug to you all! I just wanted to give you a quick update about the last few days here:

-My bus trip on Monday night from Mexico City to Tuxtla Gutierrez was around 13 hours but I was able to rest on the coach, so I was ready for some Gospel Action the following day.

- On Tuesday morning/afternoon I was able to catch up with our pastor at "Familia Unida". It is a joy to fellowship with people like-minded with regards to the King affairs.

- On Tuesday night we had a meeting to welcome the British/Spanish One (i.e. me) :-). I shared a short word for church and prayed. Afterwards we ate very tasty tacos and glorified God in the fellowship of the saints. It was wonderful to see some many new faces. One feels such sincere love as the foundation of this church plant. We are honoured to oversee this work of God!

- Yesterday night, we had a meeting at a different venue, as the house where they were meeting had become too small. We registered 75 people yesterday in our contact list. At the meeting 30 people, many sobbing at the revelation of the love of God, gave their lives to Christ. Several people felt within how stones in kidneys and bladder dissolved. There was a general consensus among people who came to the meeting last night of a real sense of peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. There are great plans for all sorts outreach ventures plans and social action projects in the community. I'm so excited, glory to God!

Please check this picture as we've only been running only 6 months as a church since we first began in December last year. Isn't God good!

Truly all my love to you guys for your prayers and encouragement! I would love to be able to sow financially into this church planting venture. Should you feel a leading in this area, please let me know to show you what to do next.

Again all our love and blessings to you all!!

Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment