Wednesday 23 May 2012

Recovering and Exciting Stuff Ahead!

Hello there!

I hope you are all doing very well today. Although I feel very tired, I'm feeling much better today, as far as high temperature and aching is concerned. The doctor told me yesterday that it's likely I was suffering from salmonella and that I take it easy and rest. I'm taking the latter with a pinch of salt as there remains a lot of work to do. I'll be sensible though! Last night's meeting with our church in Tuxtla was very good. We had a good attendance and many already publicly declared their full commitment to this new work. We prayed and the Holy Spirit ministered prophetically to those who were at the gathering. I'm taking it easy today, so I'll be praying and resting as much as I can. Tomorrow there is a large gathering at a home where they are expecting up to 60 people ...to turn up. A lot of them are from a location named Comitan. For some time now we've been praying for the Lord to open a door for us, with regards to plant a new church in that location. Perhaps there may be some divine connections waiting for us?

Please pray for divine connections and anything the Holy Spirit leads you to pray.

Much love and blessing for you all!

Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment