Friday 11 May 2012

A thought and a bit of an Intro!

Hola amigos!

Just a quick update. I'm now waiting for my flight to Mexico City at Heathrow airport with a real sense that this trip is going to be life-changing for many people, including me. I'm really expecting together with all our collaborators, to have fresh encounters with God as we serve Him in the Gospel and fellowship with other believers. This is certainly a wonderful thought to ponder about on this very long journey.

I should be arriving at Mexico City at 5.30am local time, 11.30pm UK time. I will be staying with Georgina and Jaime, a couple who we have in mind to pastor our next church planting venture in Mexico City. They are organising a large gathering at their home on Saturday night, where, I've been told, the majority are going to be non-Christian. It's always a joy to ...preach Christ to unbelievers who want to believe. On Sunday I will be spending all day with Osier Rojas, a brother in Christ who oversees the work of several churches. He's taking me to preach at three of his churches in Mexico City.

We're really expecting God to do mighty miracles, signs and wonders to point people towards Christ! Please pray for Jesus Christ to be glorified at the house meeting and at all congregations we minister. They've told me that security has been an issue lately in some of the places we'll be going over the next two days, so please pray for protection, and above all things for God's glory to blast us all in spirit and in truth!

Much love and blessings to you all!

Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment