Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Word of God (a two-edged sword!)

Quick update!

Feeling tons better, thanks very much for your prayers! I always think that when Christians pray faith-filled prayers the world changes shape.

I've just ministered at "el Arca de la Amistad" congregation whose pastor is my good friend Jorge. I preached to the church the message "Approved for Ministry", even so at the end of the meeting 20 people committed their lives to Christ. Even when we teach the word to Christians, His two edge sword captures also the unbeliever's heart. Jorge is the president of the Pastors alliance of Tuxtla.
...
- Tomorrow, over breakfast, we'll be discussing some social actions projects God has been placing in our heart for some time now.

- Also tomorrow, there is a meeting we've been organising to reach out to a large group of unbelievers at a home.

Please pray for favour over us, we expect the Kingdom of God to permeate every sphere of society!

Big hug and many blessings!

Mario
My tummy is rumbling a bit, I'm hungry, good sign, I must take it easy though! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment